The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Accenture Interactive is seeking a dynamic leader to join our practice as a Digital Content Strategy Senior Manager. You will be responsible for applying the tools of content strategy to solve client business challenges.
There Are Two Specialty Areas We Are Looking To Support
Customer Facing Content Strategy: areas of focus include content experience, audiences and relevancy, content standards and guidelines, editorial planning and consistency, branding and messaging, and content optimization.
Operational Content Strategy: areas of focus include content process design, operating model and ecosystem, content lifecycle workflow, and content organizational governance.
You will work within existing consulting frameworks, such as current state assessments, roadmap development, and business case creation. You will take an active role in account and client management, and lead proposal efforts in sales activities. The ideal candidate will have associate director or director experience within a creative/digital agency environment or consulting firm and experience leading engagements across multiple industry verticals.
YOUR ROLE: Content Strategy, Senior Manager
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Lead and manage high-level client engagements from end-to-end
- Support and oversee a junior content strategy team that will manage day-to-day delivery of content services and the assessment of people, process and technology related to a client’s content capabilities
- Oversee strategic requirements, and work with the team in creating content strategy deliverables such as content audits, gap analyses, content frameworks and recommended plans/processes, conceptual architecture, and governance structures
- Oversee the development of communication and marketing strategies that will lead to developing relevant content for the appropriate consumer (both internal or external)
- Define a future state vision for people, process and technology, and collaborate with subject matter experts to define a solution roadmap to achieve the future state vision
- Understand the governance and change management implications of our projects and engage related experts as appropriate
- Develop work estimates for implementations during the sales cycle, and create content service-specific savings and business cases
- Lead proposal efforts in new sales activities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree a plus
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in web and digital marketing to include demonstrated ability to lead content strategy work across different business units
- 8+ years of experience in either Customer Facing Content Strategyto include content, audiences and relevancy, content standards and guidelines, editorial planning and consistency, branding and messaging and content optimization and/or Operational Content Strategy to include content process design, operating model and ecosystem, content lifecycle workflow and content organizational governance.
Background in either Advertising Agency/Marketing firm or Consulting preferred
- Experience with large-scale digital content implementations
- Thorough understanding of how to communicate effectively in a digital environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Maintain an understanding of emerging digital trends
- Ability to articulate solutions encompassing all facets of digital marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, stakeholders and complex projects and initiatives at one time
- Ability to demonstrate leadership capability both upwardly with senior executives, laterally with peers in similar offerings, and down to teams that are supporting this role
- Ability to manage ambiguity and successfully navigate large organizations
- Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize workloads and meet tight deadlines consistently
Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture office in New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU