AT&T Entertainment Group is one of the hottest business opportunities specializing in the development of content and experiential marketing and advertising program development. As such, AT&T seeks a dynamic individual to develop a new organization – AT&T Creator Lab.
Our ideal candidate should have significant experience within marketing strategy, execution or operations in particular within the entertainment space, as well as an understanding of integrating the content and experiential programs into loyalty and retention-driving initiatives.
In this role you will be responsible for oversight of day-to-day working teams within each of the 3 core areas of the Creator Lab team, strategy, execution and operations and analytics. This role reports into an Assistant Vice President of the functional responsibility area.
To be successful in this role you will excel at the following:
- Oversees day-to-day functional leadership within either strategy, execution or operations teams. Directly leads a team who operates the day-to-day work within each functional area and indirectly leads specially combined teams across strategy, execution and operations as assigned to particular project/partnerships.
Provides guidance to their team on best way to execute and navigate the AT&T broader company to achieve partnership integration of assets
- Responsible for executing content integration plans stemming from innovative content and talent deals across the AT&T ecosystem; this may include:
- Talent content (video library, social media posts, live concert footage)
- Talent events (meet-n-greets, live customer events)
- Content deals (movie studio or media company assets to feature within AT&T platforms (pay TV, OTT, mobile) for our customers)
- Experiential events (live concerts, premieres, activations, gaming, VR)
- Advertising (promotion of content and its integration, brand-building) and
- Marketing programs (integration into marketing assets such as loyalty programs, retail activations)
- Relationship-building; understanding the unique partnership development required with high-profile talent and programming
- Demonstrates capability to partner internally and/or has knowledge of the internal-workings of AT&T so they can maximize asset integration into the business as usual operations
- Must demonstrate initiative, curiosity, and a passion for developing the never-been-tried opportunity.
- Possess strong project management and motivation to overcome issues independently. Able to coordinate various detail-oriented needs of external deal partners and prioritize and manage high volume of work.
- Naturally flexible to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules and unpredictable events – with humility, humor and patience. Is a solution-seeker.
- Well-known as a collaborator; ability to work with internal clients and external partners to produce quality output in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Integrated Marketing Content – creative development, lateral thinking, and integration across all mediums and touchpoints