Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
What part will you play?
* This position is a critical part of the Digital Distribution Team, which generates revenue via Electronic Sell Thru, and supports all of the Turner Networks.
* This position will focus specifically on Cartoon Network and Adult Swim content and will be responsible for scheduling, developing promotions and leveraging support from our partners.
* Key partners include iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Xbox, Playstation and Vudu.
What will you be doing?
* Developing and maintaining relationships with the programming groups at each of the networks.
* Developing rollout schedule for each new season/volume launch and communicating that rollout to internal groups and partners.
* Coordinating marketing support materials for each launch and ensuring all materials meet partner specifications.
* Understanding network priorities and positioning of each show and determining how to align launches to support those initiatives.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with key partners.
* Understanding partner priorities and motivations in order to maximize the potential of our launches.
* Coordinating and directing internal operations group to ensure timely delivery of all video files and XML.
* Auditing partner sites to confirm content is live and assets are used appropriately.
What do we require from you?
* Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; communication with external partners and clients; coordination and tracking of projects. Knowledge of the entertainment industry is desirable, but not required
But wait, there's more!
* Paid time off every year to volunteer
* 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
* An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
* Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.