As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 200,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states.
Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
We are seeking a candidate passionate about sharing our story using social media, blogging, ad campaigns, etc. Whether through photography, videography, web design or graphic design, the candidate will focus on bringing the Morrison Healthcare experience to life!
DIGITAL CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER IN ATLANTA, GA
- Work closely with the business to create collateral, promotional and advertising pieces
- Conceptualize and design visual material for social media platforms to meet the needs of the business
- Writing blogs for three sectors
- Developing Social Media Calendars for our retail business and communicate to the field
- Develop relationships with our account PR/Communications department
- Working with technology teams to create the best consumer experience through apps
- Work with our communications department to develop digital content
- Creating new innovative ways to communicate our stories/messaging
- Keeping up with industry digital trends
- Maintains and develops company websites
- Posting to social media platforms such as, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, blog platform.
- Customer service specialist – knowledge of how to best handle all customer interactions on social media platforms.
- Experience taking concepts and ideas and creating multimedia content
- 2-3 years of experience in multimedia and visual communications with a Bachelor's degree in related field
- Knowledge in video creation and editing (Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Experience in WordPress CMS. (HTML, CSS)
- Self-starter capable of working in a team or independently
- Demonstrates a clear knowledge and familiarity of business priorities and initiatives
- Able to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling and organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of customer focused needs
- Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography, catalog design and retail graphics are all a plus.
- Successfully manages time, work flow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines with consistent quality performance
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to represent their own work and explain specific design strengths
- Able to problem solve and find multiple design solutions, especially under narrow parameters or strict budget restraints
- Able to collaborate with other members of the graphic design and marketing team and effectively communicate ideas
- Self-driven, proactive and a great team player
- Must take pride in their work and be passionate about design
- Web design experience and/or digital video editing experience a plus
- Knowledge of what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform
- Ability to demonstrate composure and self-confidence in difficult situations
- Strong organizational skills in order to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Able to focus, with a keen attention to detail
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law