Content Science is a growing content intelligence and strategy firm based in Atlanta GA. We’re seeking content-savvy candidates who love to build strong customer relationships to advise Content Science customers on using our ContentWRX and Content Science Review SaaS products.
The Content Success Manager will be contract initially with opportunity to become permanent after 3 months.
- Onboard and orient new subscribers to ContentWRX and Content Science Review
- Refine and expand tool kits, examples, and similar content to empower users
- Manage regular phone and email touchpoints with customers to address questions, to encourage product engagement, and to advise on new features or resources available
- Coordinate or conduct custom reports with enterprise ContentWRX customers or premium consulting customers
- Advise ContentWRX customers on interpreting and applying results
- Assemble regular customer feedback about the products to inform customer communications, product strategy, and feature roadmaps
- Create and conduct regular webinars about using ContentWRX and Content Science Review
- People person with solid ability to tell meaningful stories about content performance with supporting evidence
- Ability to collaborate with highly technical and analytical people to answer questions or create a report
- At least 2 years of experience in content strategy, content marketing, or related field
- Experience with reporting web analytics, survey results, and similar research
- Fit with our culture (see below)
- Ability to write or edit clear, concise yet friendly user instructions for emails and web content
- Ability to be resourceful and improvise to answer customer questions or requests on a short turnaround
- Experience working with customers on variety of content projects (more than redesigns) a plus
- Experience working in any of the following industries a plus: health, technology, retail, financial services, media
- Experience with using ContentWRX and Content Science Review subscriptions a big plus
- Location in Atlanta preferred but not required
Content Science Vision, Mission, + Culture
Our vision is content intelligence in every thriving organization, empowered by Content Science. Our mission is to design and deliver that content intelligence to accelerate content impact and, ultimately, business results. To achieve that mission, we have six values that, together, make our culture unique.
We’re cool content-loving geeks with a sense of humor.
Curiosity + Creativity
As Content Scientists, we’re relentlessly curious about the impact of and future with content—and we seek to shape that future for the better.
Our confidence arises from our content knowledge, experience, and preparation.
We care about our customers as people and are proactive about making them successful.
We show our passion and, at the same time, achieve results through our disciplined decisions and actions each day.
Collaboration + Accountability
We collaborate with each other and with our customers to achieve results.
How to Apply
Send your resume, cover letter / email, 3 outstanding references, and any relevant examples of your work you’d like to share to email@example.com.
We want the person in this role to thrive. So, we’re looking for a candidate who has the right skills, attitude, and values. If you’re a promising candidate, we will ask you to complete a series of interviews and activities.