Our client is seeking a talented Marketing and Events Producer!
Come join a fun group of individuals with deep gaming experience and bring your skills of managing events and marketing campaigns .
This position will lean more on the marketing side as opposed to events.
Some of the requirements are:
- The Producer should be an experienced project and event manager, with an ability to manage a large number of ongoing campaigns simultaneously.
- As part of the marketing team the Producer will have input into strategy, but his or her primary responsibilities will be tactical.
- The Producer will own the marketing calendar and coordinate the work of a cross-functional team of designers, writers and developers to ensure high quality, effective campaigns and events are implemented on time and budget.
- This position works on all facets of Adult Swim Games' promotion, including television campaigns, social media, digital storefronts, websites, live events, and public relations.
- Prior gaming experience is a must!
What will you be doing?
- Planning Process: -Assist in establishing milestones and requirements related to the overall marketing strategy
- Work with key stakeholders to tightly define project requirements for all phases of the project
- Work with the creative team to establish clear vision for the marketing efforts Production Process
- Serve as a driving force for marketing production, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability
- Own and create both the daily and long-term schedules and updates for the marketing team, ensuring that goals and deadlines are clearly communicated outward
- Create, track and manage all tasks and ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming deadlines
- Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate parties
- Manage the entire marketing cycle, from creative concepts to development to release (includes pre- and post-launch marketing materials, television spots, in-game and in-store assets, etc.)
- Ensure that all necessary marketing materials are submitted in a timely basis for launch to the appropriate store fronts Industry Events
- Assist with strategy around industry events like PAX and GDC
- Plan details (convention setup, collateral, giveaways, travel, etc.) several months out
- Manage daily scheduling, setup, and breakdown
- Help oversee Adult Swim Games' presence
- Be able to effectively demo the games internally and externally to communicate market positioning to Twitch Streamers, PR, etc. Social Media and Others
- Oversee in-app cross-promotion, virtual-good promotions, and push-notification campaigns
- Determine efficacy of above campaigns to make adjustments to current and future campaigns
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree (preferred area of study: Media, Communications, Technology)
- 3 years project management experience - Knowledge of social media platforms
- Microsoft Office competency - Microsoft Project competency
- Gaming industry experience