Be a Part of Who We Are
Sage energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has reimagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfil their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries. For further information please visit www.sage.com
Direct the global editorial activity and create content relevant to Sage’s Accounting, Accountant and Business Management (ERP) solutions for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Responsible for creation of all ‘master’ B2B content in all formats – social, blog, demand email, video, visual memes, whitepapers and other textual content - to support Sage’s Accounting, Accountant and Business Management (ERP) solutions across the globe for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Author powerful B2B content based on local and global insights that will drive brand preference above the funnel and lead to sales conversion.
- Develop new ideas for content that leverage customer and prospect insights and help differentiate Sage.
- Provide creative guidance to external agency to direct the localisation and transcreation activity of the master Accounting & Accountants solutions content and execution of the Accounting & Accountants / BMS Editorial Calendar with local markets.
- Participate in the design and requirements for research studies and conduct interviews when required with both internal and external subjects. Synthesize results for effective use in content.
- Contribute an Accounting & Accountants / BMS content ideas to the Global Editorial Calendar, in collaboration with key product, brand and PR/corporate communications stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Global Insight Research (Content Team) and Global Design Lead to produce content, and ensure regular communication with local product marketing and content resources to understand local trends affecting the Accounting space and how they may be leveraged in content.
- Work in coordination with team Content Analyst to report results of content effectiveness in driving social engagement and generating demand.
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English language, verbal and written, with a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Writing, Media, Communication and/or Marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience both writing and editing textual content and concepting content ideas across other formats such as imagery, video, social, blogging, email and web. Proven ability to create content that converts to business and brand preference.
- A portfolio demonstrating a solid background in writing for software, technology and B2B marketing, or a deep communications expertise in the Accounting or ERP space.
- Exceptional writing, editing, organisational and project management skills, with experience following an editorial calendar and working under tight deadlines.
- An understanding of how the content strategy fits in with the overall marketing strategy, while thinking with an international mind set and comfort level collaborating actively with local markets and deploying plans and strategies locally.
Strong sense of customer and audience advocacy, with a passion for creating messages that make a difference to the small and medium-sized business audiences and help differentiate Sage.