WHO WE ARE Gourmet Foods International was built on a true passion for fine food which has driven our company to become a leading specialty food supplier in the nation.
Started in 1967 by Russell McCall, Gourmet Foods was no more than a single cheese and wine shop. We now have warehouses nationwide to help achieve our goal of aligning communities through food.
Our philosophy is based on the idea that food is a universal connector. We have worked to keep a strong focus on supporting small producers and bringing their hand-crafted, healthy, and environmentally conscious products to consumers across the nation.
OUR PRODUCTS A remarkable specialty food program features top quality products, offered with extraordinary freshness and variety. We distribute over 10,000 gourmet products across the US with strong leadership in most specialty cheese categories.
Gourmet Foods prides itself on cultivating strong relationships with vendors which include many small producers and traditional cheesemakers. Our product selection includes a large number of artisan goods from all across the country as well as imported items from around the world.
CORE VALUES Through our values we strive to develop customer and employee loyalty while generating long-term profitable and sustainable growth.
• We create a bridge between producers, customers, and consumers by bringing quality products to new and expanding markets
• We promote an energetic climate of purpose and innovation.
• We recognize our social responsibility to give back to our communities through outreach and sustainable business practices.
HOW WE TAKE CARE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS We have long believed in sharing success with people who help create it by offering excellent benefits to our team members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
Retirement Investment Plans
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with matching contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Programs
- Opportunity to Grow within the Company
Film and edit videos of specialty food products for live feeds and website.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Enjoy working with specialty food product in a studio environment as well as on location.
- Transport, set up and operate various production equipment including and not limited to cameras, audio and video recorders, lightening equipment, props and microphones for location and studio production.
- Coordinate pre-production and production activities.
- Plan and perform video post-production tasks which include and are not limited to reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustment, final editing, etc.
- Set up online live feed.
- Maintain equipment.
- Assist with other marketing related needs.
- Strong time management skills, can meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to work individually and on a team in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Use a customer service-focused approach for all interactions and tasks.
- Up-to-date on the latest web technologies
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years preferred or equivalent portfolio.
- Microsoft Office and Outstanding communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
EDUCATION: College degree or 2 years preferred. A bachelor’s degree in telecommunication or video production and or completion of a certificate program in television production from an accredited technical institute.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Professional, business setting.