The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Jacobs provides dynamic engineering, design and management consulting services to a variety of clients including corporate entities, Federal and state governments, airports, K-12 schools and higher education. Our consulting practice engages with clients at all levels to develop and implement sustainable and efficient asset management strategies. This role reports to a Senior Consultant, Operations Manager, or Managing Principal.
These Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
This position corresponds to specialized artists & technical staff responsible for production of multi-dimensional visual media content as well as adding to and enhancing Visual Media Group's capabilities. The overall goal is to deliver industry recognized and award winning visual communications products and solutions.
- 3D modeling and rendering, 3D environment generation, 3D texturing and lighting, 2D/3D post production (Autodesk 3dsmax, VRay and Adobe Creative Suite, Nuke/Fusion)
- 3D Real-Time/Game Development, interactive media development (Unity/Unreal/Cry Engine, Adobe Air, HTML, MaxScript, ActionScript) and sound track/effects development.
- The position will center on Autodesk 3dsmax 2016 and Vray 3.4 for 3D high-end visualization in conjunction with 3D for real-time applications.
- An extensive knowledge and skill set in post-production environments (Adobe After Effects/Photoshop, Magic Bullet, Nik Efex, Fusion and/or Nuke).
- This position will also be responsible for building and generating internal business and clientele.
- Some external client interface will also be required.
In addition, this individual will prepare written proposals and reports under the guidelines established by the Visual Media Director or Officers.
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience required
- BS degree, in a related field of study, required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required
Experience in the following softwares: Autodesk 3dsmax 2016, Vray 3.4 for 3D, Adobe Creative Suite, Nuke and or Fusion and real-time 3D preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.