MarketPro has partnered with a growing privately held organization with deep roots in the Enterprise Telecommunications sector. We are seeking to find and hire a Sr. Content Marketing Manager to join their growing dynamic marketing team in the northern Atlanta area. This is your chance to transform, create and launch the content marketing strategy for a global company with more customers in more than 40 countries worldwide, including Fortune 1000 corporations, universities and government agencies.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing the Sr. Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and executing the content marketing strategy across the organization. As the organization’s content leader, this individual will focus on developing new content and materials including white papers, research reports, web site copy, blog articles, sales collateral, PowerPoint templates, infographics, slide share and other social objects to help fuel Calero Software’s growth. The successful incumbent will work with the social media and demand generation teams to develop and deploy engaging, high-impact content across various channels including the corporate website and blog, social media, web, email, video, print and online advertising campaigns that will enable high-velocity demand generation. This role will design a strategy from the ground up to utilize content to drive brand awareness, lead generation and customer loyalty/adoption. And, as a real opportunity for the right individual to make their mark in a fast-paced, dynamic and industry-leading software company.
Duties and Responsibilities of the job:
· Lead and manage a content strategy that supports business objectives and is crafted to deliver a high-quality prospect & customer experience, honing methods that work for the brand/product
· Work closely with the marketing team, other internal departments, customers and external resources to conceptualize and develop effective marketing content such as customer success stories, eBooks, infographics, product collateral, videos, white papers, channel & sales enablement content and more
· Manage and develop agency relationships for continual improvement of quality, effectiveness and efficiency
· Coordinate, manage, build, and optimize processes (and the people that run the processes) to ensure content development is completed in a manner that optimizes both efficiency and quality
· Implement best practices for content creation, reuse and optimization in order to drive demand for the company’s products
· Think strategically to identify categories of content that can be developed to grow our business
· Evaluate existing content/assets to determine whether they need to be retired, repurposed or revamped for continued use
· Ensure all content is on-brand & consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
· Help drive the deployment/activation of new content across all paid, earned and owned media channels including 3rd party sites, social media, email and the corporate website.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required
- 7+ years’ hands-on B2B marketing experience in content development, campaign development or as a marketing generalist
- Deep knowledge around content lifecycle management
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles through the applications of thought leadership, demand generation and sales acceleration
- Proven ability to manage and develop a digital marketing program
- Understanding of WordPress, Hubspot and layout tools like Adobe InDesign are a big plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; ensure high quality deliverables (attention to detail)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – analyze and make meaning out of data, translating that into actionable changes; always innovating, never satisfied with the status quo