What part will you play?
- The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for managing all video assets for the SportsCentral server system.
What will you be doing?
- This includes various aspects of feeds scheduling, feeds ingest, highlight logging, edit support, playback support, short term and long term video archive.
- This also includes interfacing with production personnel to assist with live productions, edit projects, highlight creation and delvery.
- The Digital Media Coordinator will also be required to maintain all asset retention policies as described in the SOP in and instructed by management in order to keep the system operating efficiently.
- The DMC will be supporting a 24/7 operation. Applicant will be required to work various shifts on a rotating schedule that will include nights and weekends. General hours of coverage are 10am to 3am.
- Applicant must be prepared to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, with many new challenges in an all digital production facility.
- Major Duties & Responsibilities: Media Management Follow daily SOP for proper system configuration. Schedule live ingest, confirm recording success and troubleshoot any failures.
- Provide support for all areas of SportsCentral including logging, edit and playback. Assist engineering with any system maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Report and document any technical production issues. Media Asset Management Apply retention and deletion policies as required.
- Administer online media tracking and transfer systems for Turner Studios and Turner Sports.
- Includes daily management of file movement between Turner Studios, Network Operations, NBA in New Jersey, and other locations as needed.
- Fulfill requests from Sports properties to send media elements to outside clients via FTP or other file transfer tools.
- Storage System Management Provide oversight and maintain access privileges to shared repositories.
- Work with staff and Sports properties to keep storage highly available.
- Attend and represent the DMC staff in various Turner Studios and Turner Sports meetings.
What do we require from you?
- Minimum 2 years’ systems management and integrated systems.
- HD Video production and post production skills.
- Operational knowledge of Non Linear Editing systems.
- Media file re-wrap and transcoding familiarity.
- Prior non-linear edit experience (sports preferred)
- College degree in Computer Science, Video Production, or similar Desirable Requirements: - Digital media and encoding format familiarity.
- Team and player knowledge of NBA, MLB and NCAA helpful.
- EVS knowledge a plus
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS