OneKreate, a CreativeDrive company, is the world’s largest group of visual content studios, producing creative content at any scale and for every platform. Our brands include Sandbox Studio, Dune Studios, OneKreate and Totem Creative. We specialize in still and motion digital capture, offering full-service production, creative direction, post-production and content workflow technology to companies seeking to increase revenue through omni-channel marketing efforts.
With studios across the United States our client brands include Walmart, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Kate Spade, The Limited, Under Armour and more.
Digital Content Planner
The Strategist & Content Planner contributes to managing digital programs for large retail clients. Will work with the Digital Account Director in planning and drive creative strategy with internal teams. Will focus on understanding the client’s business and competitive landscape to ensure delivery of quality work that meets our clients’ business objectives. Brings innovation to our internal teams and clients alike.
- Work directly with Account Team, Creative Directors to develop strategy and messaging that delivers high-level creative solutions to meet Client’s business objectives and goals.
- Experience with Digital and Social Media Content Strategy
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and health of the business
- Responsible for account growth and retention
- Uncover new opportunities to help grow the business
- Focus on client trust and broadening of stature within the clients’ organization
- Serve as the subject matter expert by having a clear understanding of client’s business and their industry
- Research and present competitive research to show best in class examples of trends and innovation to inspire client and internal creative teams
- Lead and provide POV to the account and creative teams with all digital initiatives to ensure client strategy and objectives are met
- Translate marketing objectives into creative strategies
- Present creative executions and digital strategies to client
- Lead and direct the creative team from concept to completion
- Plan and estimate simple to highly complex projects and/or develop long term retainer contracts
- Attract, recruit and retain account and creative talent to grow our digital capabilities
- Partner with Executive Leadership and New Business Team to grow our client roster in the digital content space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- 10 + years of industry experience in a well established, client-facing role,
- retail agency experience a plus
- 5+ years in an account management position leading large and small digital initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to with experience presenting to all levels of Clients and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital media including social media (Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram ), email marketing, online advertising, and web site development
- Proficient to expert in: Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Ability to gracefully manage multiple programs and/or projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a passionate attitude
Share on your newsfeed