As Graphic Designer you will play a key role in supporting the creative look that drives business in its innovation and new product development efforts. This position will report directly to the Creative Director providing creative support in the creation and analysis of marketing and communication deliverables that support our company’s strategic goals, B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives. The candidate will execute and maintain high quality sales collateral (print and digital) based on direction and branding of the company.
This position requires expert skill levels in the Adobe Creative Cloud as well as a technical background as we use other software to drive our marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will also possess experience and skillsets around online marketing and the ability to perform B2B competitive and trend analysis.
Collateral Design Responsibilities:
- Create graphic design elements for marketing materials including but not limited to: banners, ads, email campaigns, catalogs, flyers and other collateral as directed.
- Create high quality print ready marketing collateral based on the overall branding direction of the company.
- Design digitally optimized assets, such as HTML email templates and images.
- Maintain established corporate brand standards and consistency of message and design across materials and media.
- Assists with formatting copy and other marketing documents.
Online Marketing & Analysis Responsibilities:
- Analyzes results from email marketing campaigns and makes recommendations for improvements and testing new campaign strategies.
- Analyze website traffic data and trends and creates summary reports with recommendations for improvements.
- Makes recommendations to keep website content and images fresh and current based on current business and marketing strategies, and is responsible for implementation with appropriate IT department resources.
- Provides regular (quarterly) analysis and summary report of competitive and industry online landscape and trends.
Additional Support Responsibilities:
- Provides Post Event Reports, analysis and regular status reports on Marketing Campaigns.
- Work with printers to obtain quotes and ensure all files are set up correctly for printing.
- Builds and maintains an electronic archive of sales support collateral to be held on the shared drive, which can be used to revise and reproduce all print projects.
- Gathers photo/graphic materials, ensures image quality and coordinates content from various sources.
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Graphic Design / Marketing
· 5 years of graphic design experience (either in-house design or consultancy)
· Experience using industry standard tools including a broad range of the Adobe Suite, MS Office
· Proven 2D graphic design experience with strong print and web portfolio
What Will Put You Ahead?
· Experience in product marketing
· Experience with Mac operating systems
· Light front end HTML coding
· Experience with Social Media platforms
- Emphasis on clean, usable and sophisticated layouts with an eye for detail
- Knowledge and understanding of Google applications such as Analytics
- Ability to identify trends and insights and optimize performance based on insights
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines effectively and multi-task
Packard is committed to create value and make a difference in the lives of our team members, customers and suppliers. To provide a healthy work environment and to secure a future for every family at Packard. We are committed to Service, Selection and Satisfaction.
Packard’s Core Values
Our core values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
We want to set ourselves apart…To Be More Than What Others Expect of Us.
In our leadership: We will have the courage to shape a better future
We value Integrity
We value Accountability
We value Passion
We value Diversity
We value Quality: What we do, we must do with excellence
Qualified candidates should apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org