Rainmaker is looking for a Sr. Digital Content Strategist. This position falls within Rainmaker’s Demand Generation department and will report into our EVP of Demand Generation.
- Create and plan long and short term digital marketing strategies, campaigns, and marketing automation tactics for gathering and nurturing leads
- Develop and maintain Rainmaker’s messaging, voice, and brand across sales, marketing, product, and customer channels
- Copy write and oversee execution of copywriting for sales and marketing content (e.g., web pages, social posts, blog posts, videos, emails, presentations, eBooks, etc.)
- Curate content for Rainmaker’s social media channels as well as monthly newsletters
- Optimize website for SEO / SEM, messaging and tone, and UX (using web governance tools & Google analytics)
- Identify trends and competitor insights, and optimize spend and performance
- Plan and execute all paid advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal resources and manage external vendors and contractors to execute marketing strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Has a proven track record for writing high quality long-form content (blogs, white papers, presentations, etc.) with extensive B2B experience
- Maintains high editorial standards and attention to detail
- Has significant experience in digital media – assigning, editing, producing, and writing business content for the web and for traditional media, creating compelling messages for high-level decision makers
- Has a deep understanding of how to attract and engage a digital audience across all digital channels including: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
- Actively participates in a wide variety of digital marketing activities such as blogging, community development, etc.
- Is highly proficient in web analytics (e.g. Google analytics) as well as content management/marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- Has strong management (people and projects), problem solving, analytical, quantitative communication and organizational skills, comfortable in an all-hands-on-deck environment
- Has excellent English oral, written, presentation communication skills