OneKreate, a CreativeDrive company, is the world’s largest group of visual content studios, producing creative content at any scale and for every platform. Our brands include Sandbox Studio, Dune Studios, OneKreate and Totem Creative. We specialize in still and motion digital capture, offering full-service production, creative direction, post-production and content workflow technology to companies seeking to increase revenue through omni-channel marketing efforts.
With studios across the United States our client brands include Walmart, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Kate Spade, The Limited, Under Armour and more.
The Senior Digital Content Copywrite contributes to an overall interactive experience by creating compelling messages, stories and branding across digital projects.
- Work directly with Creative Directors, Art Directors and the Account Team to develop strategy and messaging that delivers high-level creative solutions to meet Client’s business objectives and goals.
- Develop clear, persuasive and informative copy content for digital projects
- Proofread eCommerce content , maintaining high standards for writing and proofreading.
- Amend, revise and/or redevelop copy in response to internal and Client feedback
- Translate marketing objectives into creative strategies
- Develop branding campaigns
- Develop messaging for internal marketing materials and client presentations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deliverable deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience writing strong digital copy in a campaign development role, retail agency and print experience is a plus
- Exceptional written communication and copy skills with experience presenting to all levels of Clients and other stakeholders
- Strong background and knowledge of copy development in multiple aspects of digital media including social media (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram), web banner campaigns, email marketing, online advertising and web site content
- Knowledgeable on user-centered methods, techniques and SEO
- Proficient: Microsoft Office and Keynote
- Strong analytical and process-oriented skills
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a passionate attitude