CBS Business Unit: CBS Radio
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
CBS Radio ATLANTA seeks an experienced Videographer to join and capture the music, news, and sports content generated at V-103, WAOK, and 92.9 The Game.
- Video, post, and promote, daily on-air interviews and entertainment segments.
- Meet internal sales, promotions, and programming objectives.
- Lead and assist in a video department that includes two digital video producers.
- Film offsite station, specialty, and sporting events.
- Excellent people skills and communciation with different types of personalities.
- Must work a flexible work schedule to capture the types of content generated by a 24-hour business.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, PhotoShop, and other professional-level editing software.
- Familiarity with WordPress also a plus.
- Experience in broadcasting, film
- Bachelor or technical degree
- Interest in entertainment, news, and sports
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled