CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Radio
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Ideal candidate must be an ambitious, energetic and proactive self-starter who possesses excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. Position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong computer skills; including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point and general knowledge of social networking platforms required. Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record required. 4 year degree preferred.
WZGC - Sports Radio 92.9 is looking for a Promotions Coordinator to perform the following tasks:
- Coordinates and implements all station appearances, Street Team activities and contesting.
- Assists management with scheduling and training of the Street Team.
- Writes broadcast and online contest copy and administrates contest execution.
- Sends email blasts and other communications to listeners and partners.
- Attends stations events and supervises event set-up and station visibility.
- Enters all in-house prize information in Promo Suite Prize Closet
- Enters and maintain all loyal listener prize programs.
- Maintains and tracks all in-house prizing.
- Communicates weekly prize and contest information to station staff (sales & on air staff)
- Handles all listener inquiries in a friendly, professional manner.
- Works directly with sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions i.e. copy, prizes, all complete event information etc.
- Provides station event recaps.
- Other marketing/promotional dept duties as assigned by the Promotions Manager and Promotions Director .
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
"It is the continuing policy of CBS Radio to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
Must be an ambitious, energetic and proactive self-starter who possesses excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. Position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong computer and image editing skills; including basic knowledge of PhotoShop and general knowledge of social networking platforms required. Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record required. 4 year degree in marketing preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled